Sunday, June 14, 2009

Okay, I know it's been forever since I've been on here. I've been doing all my stuff over on Facebook. I can't believe anyone's still actually checking my blog, but apparently there are still a few. I'm gonna try to be better about putting pictures on for my Grandma, but other than that I won't be doing much here.

These were all taken on field day at the end of the school year. This is Miss Bee with a little girlfriend from her class. They were tossing water balloons.



Bee jumpin' a bale of hay.



Bee with her best-friend!



D.K. jumpin' the same bale of hay that Bee jumped in the earlier pciture. It was a little worn out by the time the boys' class got there.



Prophet and some of his classmates just as it started pouring down rain. It rained so hard that the kids were all soaked by the time they got inside. The entire school tried to get in the building using one door and it took forever.

No comments: