Wednesday, February 13, 2008

D.K. and Bee's Big Day

We had Bee and D.K.'s birthday party at the YMCA swimming pool this past Sunday afternoon! Everyone had a blast! We had 14 small people come swimming with us and about 5 adults got in! Total with everyone we had around 25 people hanging around having fun! The kids each picked their favorite cake.... D.K. had sopapilla cheesecake (yum) and Bee wanted something with chocolate and strawberries, so I changed up my peppermint hoho cake from Christmas and added strawberry jam to the cream instead of peppermint oil. The result was requested by everyone there! It was yummy too! But I definitely like the cheesecake better!!

Jumpin' off! (Bee is on the right!!)



Bee and her friends!!



Grandma (Smart Guy's mom) with her two girls!!!! (I'm gonna have to beg forgiveness and wear a bullet proof vest next time I see Mountain Mom after posting this picture of her, but it's an excellent picture of them all)





Poor Prophet! He's the headless one being held down by the kid in the back!! Don't worry he came up laughing!



Those are Prophet's feet at D.K.'s side!



I'm not sure how these boys got away with being so rough in the pool, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that the lifeguard on duty on that side of the pool is currently D.K.'s swim coach! It could also have to do with the fact that I was in the water calling them down every 30 seconds! They were a little crazy a few times!!




Bee and I swimming!



D.K. and his giant t-rex balloon!



Bee with her Strawberry Shortcake balloon!



I love this picture. He had just peaked down inside the bag and saw that it was something that he'd really wanted! He couldn't get it out fast enough!!



Bee's sweet little friends!!


D.K.'s motley crew!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute..I love it.!!!