Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Sweet

This is my hubby and my bro-in-law 30 years ago! Smart Guy had it on his blog and I snagged it. I had actually never seen this pic until I checked his blog a few minutes ago. I can't wait to see if my new nephew looks like the baby (his daddy) in this picture or his mommy when he comes in October.



*The power went out for a few minutes right in the middle of this post. So, I'm getting off of here for the rest of the evening. Goodnight! Stay safe if your in this wind!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay Safe Grace & Family!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the phone calls...I'll call you in the morning...Norma is supposed to come here tomorrow...so depending on how early she's here...will decide when I call you...
You Stay Safe...
Love you...
Mom