Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Wonderful Products That I've Always Wanted Them To Create

Kraft Caramel Bits.... the same luscious caramel flavor without having to unwrap 30 caramels for a recipe! These were apparently released last October, but I somehow missed them. You bet I'm buying these little suckers to make the caramel for the caramel-apple pie for my SIL's baby shower next weekend!! Yea, Kraft!!


This one's an even bigger deal to me... Pillsbury is now making crescent roll dough in one big sheet. That means no more pressing seems together to make my sopapilla cheesecake, which lately I seem to be making to take somewhere a couple times a month! Hooray Pillsbury, you're my heroes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi GRACE,

How are you GRACE? I saw this post, GRACE, and told Mom it doesn't seem to take much to excite you.

I added a summary of the book to my blog. Check it out.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday morning.

Love, Dad

Kristy said...

I am sooo getting those caramel bits for caramel apples! Have a safe trip!!!