Thursday, November 15, 2007

D.K. and Mommy At It Again

These pics are of myself and D.K. playing around. The child is dillusional if he thinks he can beat me. Actually, if I must be honest, there are times he can nearly take me down right now. He's getting so big. Take note of the height on that kid and keep in mine that he's only 8 years old. D.K. is a big teaser, which he gets from his mother, which I inherited from my mother. We play like this all the time. He's a rotten little turkey is what he is, but then again, he learned from the best!!!


"Wet Willie" anyone?


You may be almost as tall as yo' momma, but buddy, I can still whoopp your little bahooney!!



Can anyone say "girl fight"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I love these pictures. Was smart guy or grammy takin' the pictures?