Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Halloween

Yah, these are a little late, but better late than never I suppose. It's driving my grandma nuts that I haven't been on here for three weeks. So, Grandma, this is just for you! Enjoy!!
Our Jack o Lantern.





Bee and Granny modeling their matching Halloween shirts.




Bee wathcing a game at her Halloween party.


Our little strawberry lovin' Bee. I made this costume for her in 2004, and she's worn it every year since. We've gotten our money's worth out of that felt and those pompoms.


Me putting on Prophet's zombie makeup.


Good friends at trunk or treat. The one in the middle with the mask on is our senior pastor. He's a freak!!!


Prophet (zombie pirate) and D.K. (vampire)


Smart Guy and Prophet.


Bee and Smart Guy!

1 comment:

zann said...

That is undoubtedly the cutest strawberry I've ever seen in my life.