Thursday, November 15, 2007

They Say Everyone Has A Twin

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw this little girl at our trunk or treat...



...because she looks just like the little girl in this picture.



The little girl in the bottom picture is my cousins little girl. The top picture is a little one from our downtown crew that walked to our Trunk or Treat. Bee actually ran up to me yelling with excitement about her thinking that our little cousin was there.

*I just realized that the outfit my cousin has on is a hand-me-down from us. Cleanin' Cuz handed it down from her little girl to Bee and now we give all of our stuff to her. Very cool to se it worn again!!

2 comments:

Nan said...

That is amazing! They look like the same little girl!

Lauren said...

Wow!

That reminds me of the time a clerk at Wal-mart did a double take, thinking I had kidnapped her niece and taken her to Wal-mart. Thankfully, Bear did not answer to her "twin's" name!