Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 15 Anniversary

Today is our 15th Anniversary ! Wow! I remember when that seemed so far in the future. Now, it's a reality . It's a been quite a wild trip on occasions. We've been thru alot together.

So Honey after 7 states, 15 homes, 9 ministries (geez), 2 cats, 2 dogs, 7 cars (and vans), 3 children, 1 miscarriage, sickness and health, sanity and complete mental instability, I'm proud to say that I think we're better than ever. God knew what he was doing when he put me with you. I can't imagine what my life would be without you, nor do I want to.

Thank you for being my husband.
Thank you for being an amazing dad to our children.
Thank you for loving Jesus.
Thank you for always be steady when I'm about to crumble.
Thank you for always putting your laundry in the laundry chute .
Thank you for all the times you've emptied the dishwasher knowing I hate it.
Thank you for always hanging up your towels.
Thank you for the many things you do that I know many men don't.
Thank you for being an incredibly strong man who makes me a better woman just by being mine.

I love you. Happy anniversary!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy anniversary! Isn't today Angela's 15th anniversary too?

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

awww....Im just now reading this post for some reason I skipped over a few...I wouldve known we had the sam anniversary if I wouldve kept up huh?? lol Happy late 15th Anniversary!