Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On a happier note. "Race To Witch Mountain" was very good. It didn't get very good reviews, so I wasn't sure, but we really enjoyed it. It was funny in spots and intense in others. We downed two large pops and a huge thing of popcorn while watching. Now we are back at the cottage and the kiddos are bundled up running around outside.


I'm getting ready to put together a homemade chicken pot pie (no ruby I didn't make my own crust, those roll-up things are just fine for me, I'm on vacation). But the gravy is totally from scratch with fresh veggies. Everyone in the family got to pick one dinner while we're here and the chicken pot pie is D.K.'s pick. Last night's meatball calzones were Smart Guy's choice. We'll be making brownies here in a bit for sundaes later, just what my thighs needs, I know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun...I'm glad...love you...mom

Anonymous said...

enjoy every bite of that brownie for me. k? cause i'm drooling here...lol...love ya

Caslon said...

yum. sounds wonderful! Glad you are having a good spring break!

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

omg...all of the sudden you have like 50 posts that I have to read! lol looks like you guys had some nice family time together..I love spending time together as a family...its so rewarding.