Monday, December 17, 2007

Redeeming Moments



One day last week, I walked into our bedroom and saw this...





I knew I had made our bed so I was a little confused at the obvious rumpling of blankets and scattering of pillows on the floor.


After a few seconds of mulling this around in my head and seriously wondering if I was losing my mind,



I pulled the covers back and saw this...







Then I remembered that about 15 minutes prior to this sight, she had informed me that she was going to go hide and I was supposed to come and find her. Oops, I forgot! Hey, she got a good nap out of it!

8 comments:

zann said...

holy canolies! I don't read for like two days and you go crazy posting!
Don't think that because I don't always comment that I'm not reading because I am :). I love the pic of Bee, and I love that she just fell asleep hiding.

Anonymous said...

oh man make a mommy cry. that's precious.

Anonymous said...

That picture is precious...what a girl...
Can't wait to see you all!
Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

This is too insanely cute! What a memory to last a lifetime. She's too adorable.

Butterfly Kisses

Anonymous said...

Hello - Ruby here,
I finally got around to jumping on your site to see your very fun new format! Nice job!

Also, loved the photo of Bee sound asleep - ha! Hey, a nap is a nap!

SMILES :)

Lauren said...

That is priceless.

crt said...

how sweet.

FarmWife said...

Very cute! I think mine would be screaming, "Come find me!" after about 37 seconds.