Thursday, December 18, 2008

Please Pray

I know it's been awhile since I've been on here, so I hate to come with this kind of news, but...

If you haven't noticed the button on my sidebar for Kayleigh Freeman and clicked on it, please do it now. Kayleigh is a little one who was born weighing 1 pound 1 oz. She's over five months old and has never left the hospital. She's been fighting so incredibly hard to live and yet at the moment it seems that she may loose that fight. My heart is broken for her parents who want to take her home so badly. Please pray for them and possibly leave a comment letting them know you were there.

1 comment:

STEPH said...

Hey Stacey I have been following the blogs on litle kayliegh.. Her family is so inspiring to me.. Did you read the post on her about how much of a turn around she has made and how the dr'a told the the Freeman's that they are shocked? It's all God that's all I can say!! I hope the Dr's realize that.. Wouldn't it be so awesome if they were saved through this little girls healings?? I think God works in Misterious ways!!
O yeah and I have had a button for some time now..
Have a great holiday and I am so glad you are back into our blogger world.. don't feel bad I went MIA for awhile also..lol