Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, my house is clean. I got everything on my list done. The only thing left is Prophet's comforter still drying in the dryer (someone else is sleeping in his bed tonight and tomorrow night). Smart Guy and D.K. are at swim practice until 7:00, and Prophet, Bee, and myself and awaiting the arrival of my little BIL and his family. Most of important of which is my new nephew that I have yet to meet. They live three hours away and the weekend we were supposed to go visit, Prophet ended up getting sick. I can't wait to get my hands on him!!!

Today was another one of those freaky, crazy days. I got out of bed on the run this morning and just stopped a few minutes ago when I sat down to blog while I wait for everyone.

Well, they just pulled in! Later, Taters, I've got a baby to love on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally have a minute to sit down and read your blog. It's been months. It's SO GOOD to see the photos of the kids and hear how everyone is doing.

Miss you guys!

Becky in B'ham