Friday, December 19, 2008

Yuck

It's one of those mornings when the television was turned on before 6 am just to see if we still have school or are on a delay. Unfortunately for my children they do have school, and even worse they have to be there at the normal time. You'd have thought that Prophet was having all his Christmas presents taken away from him the way he went on all morning. All we kept hearing was "I bet Cleveland doesn't have school. I be the kids up by the lake don't have school." etc. We currently have freezing rain, and it's really dark out for this time of the morning. It's supposedly going to turn to rain for a little while and then back to freezing rain and possibly snow later. Smart Guy's doing our Meals on Wheels route this morning by himself because I've got Bee's Christmas party at school at 10:00, so it's gonna take him forever to get it done in this weather by himself.

Smart Guy's family is supposed to be coming over this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath at this point. This will be the second year in a row our Christmas with them at our house has been ruined because of the weather! My MIL and FIL are actually here in OH at one of the Amish inn's for a mini-trip. Hopefully they'll be able to travel back home today safely!

1 comment:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

I know I was up at 5:15 to see if kass had school and then when she got up at 6 she was so mad...aleesha on the other hand was so excited cause she wanted school since they were going to the movies. mady on the other hand didnt really care...