Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Toothbrushes Are The Best

For anyone that does not know my family and already know this bit of info... Prophet and Bee DO NOT get along. On a good day they put up with one another. On a bad day, there's alot of yelling between the two of them. IT DRIVES THEIR MOTHER (that would be me) ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!A few days ago, I actually banned them from speaking to one another for the rest of the day. The funny thing was that they actually played together that day and didn't fight. They sat and played legos on the floor in the family for quite awhile (without talking). Wierd!!

That being said, Bee was given the job of cleaning their bathroom sink a few weeks ago. She's been doing a really good job keeping it up without being reminded. So, the other night, I realized she'd been in the bathroom for quite sometime, so I opened the door and went in. When I asked her what she'd been doing, she replied, "I was cleaning the sink." I asked what she cleaned it with. With a devilish grin and complete eye contact, her answer was "Prophet's toothbrush." It was one of those moments when as a mom, you know that you can't laugh, but it takes everything in you not to. I of course made her apologize to Prophet and actually give him a hug... oooo, not actual contact.

I think it's time to get Bee in on the "The Sibling Restitution Act of 2004"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just when auntie inkling spoke of this too-to me..boy..Miss Bee..I know brother's can be a pain in the rear..But seriously...when they grow up and get bigger than you..It's time to rethink how we act and talk with them.

I'm the oldest and learned real quick when my younger brother now towers over me. Big time!! Paybacks can hurt.

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

FINALLY A POST....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GIRL??? YEAH, SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY KIDS HAVE DONE BEFORE...IVE TRIED THE NO TALKING BAN ALL DAY BUT IT DOESNT LAST LONG!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a little stink pot! I don't know how you didn't laugh hysterically when she told you what she had done. Thank goodness you thought to ask her because Prophet would have had a NICE surprise when he brushed his teeth! EWWWW Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

B

Kristy said...

Omgosh that is friggin hilarious! I love her.