Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bee at the Chiropractor

Bee is currently doing chiropractic treatment for her scoliosis. We decided that instead of taking a "wait and see" approach and then possibly ending up in surgery in five years or maybe less, that we would be more hands on and actually do something to try to fix it rather than just brace it to stay the same. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't! What do we have to lose?....I'm not asking for opinions (unless you agree with us or have had success with this personally) so please don't give any. I was given an unaskedfor opinion the other night by someone that doesn't even know us very well! Ugh! Here's some pics of her therapy!!


Waiting for the Doc!


Being adjusted! Yes, she's under there somewhere!




Relaxing during electrotherapy or "tickle" therapy as she calls it!
She loves this part because it tickles and she gets to lay back on a warm mat!!


The wire hanging off her back!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have VERY slight scoliosis, so surgery needed or anything, unnoticable to even myself most of the time. But whenever I see a new doc, they always comment about it.
I also have a disc that gets out of place that I swear makes my allergies even worse and when it's fixed my bronchitis gets better. It's been years since I saw a chiro... that sounds so good right now. So does a massage.

Anonymous said...

she has such a great disposition..Always smiling in your pictures.