Monday, March 3, 2008

Serious Spring Fever

My front yard is snow-free for the first time in weeks, and all the windows in my house are open. While there are still piles of the white stuff around edges and parking lots, it's 63 degrees! What on earth in going on! It's wonderful! Everyone's out walking dogs, pushing strollers, and stripping off their coats! Of course, this just means that when the freezing rain hits tomorrow and the snow hits on Wednesday that everyone is gonna be that much more crazy sick of winter!

Oh well, we'll enjoy it while we can! When the boys walk in the door from school, I'm gonna tell them to forget their homework until bedtime and go out and play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe...
We had that weather yesterday.
It's getting cold now and raining...They are predicting 4 to 6 inches of snow tonight... whooopeee...Yesterday was wonderful and we enjoyed it...do that today...yesyesyes let those kids go out and play.
Love you
Mom

Jenn said...

Hi Grace, Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and your encouraging words. I am a former Ohio-an myself and graduated from Mt Vernon Nazarene University... if you've happened to heard of it!
God bless!
~Jenn

Lauren said...

Hope you guys aren't getting hit too hard. It's cooler but sunny here today, and was still warm enough to put off bear's nap and play with sidewalk chalk for a few minutes while she finished the lollipop she got at the post office. I'm just praying it doesn't freeze enough to kill my pretty daffodils or the buds which have already started to come out on some trees.