Friday, March 28, 2008

She's Goin' Private People

Hey there guys! We're still on vacation, which is going great and I'll do a big post with pics next week, but I need to ask for a favor from some of my readers...

For any of you that regularly read Inkling's blog, but haven't got her announcement yet that she's going private, I'm giving you the announcement here. If you read her regularly and want to continue to do so, then email her at saraorange1974 (at) yahoo (dot) com. As of Monday evening she will no longer be available thru the link on my sidebar unless you have contacted her for an invite to continue reading her blog. She doesn't want to lose any of her readers, but because of circumstances she must go private, at least for awhile. So, send her an email if you want to keep reading.

No comments: