Friday, March 7, 2008

Pics

Today's Meals on Wheels fun! There was nothing on the roads when we left, 45 minutes later this is what we were driving in! Crazy!



Here's the cookies Bee and I just made! She's so proud of herself! She did more of them herself than she has ever done before!


Take note of the half-eaten cookie on the table next to him! When I walked into the kitchen he had his chin on the table trying to swipe it, but as soon as I walked in he looked up at me like he was saying "I wasn't just trying to snag that cookie, not me!" The camera was right there so I grabbed it and snapped! It can be alot of fun having a dog who's as tall as the kitchen table! He just walks up and takes whatever's in front of his nose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the heck up!! You know the Hot Dog Shoppe????? That is tooooooooo insane. Their chili cheese dogs are the BEST EVER! Everytime I go back home, that is my FIRST dinner. Their fries and thick milkshakes are the bomb, too. Also, another weird thing. I was in Magee's. I was born in Rochester (about a half hour outside of Pittsburgh), but I was partially detached from the placenta, so they rushed me to Magee's, and I stayed there for two months. I've also been to Dingbats about 1,000 times. It's still my aunt's favorite place to eat. I can't believe you know all of "my" places. I never thought I would know anyone else that knew of the Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe! WOW! What a small world! We're actually going there again this summer. I used to work in Moon near the airport. I'm totally stunned that you know all of this. It's like nobody ever knows my home, and about where I'm from.

I teach 4th grade. They're hilarious. I still had the boys today ranting and raving about how I play volleyball. I have to teach them my overhand serve now because they want to use it to defeat me. They all want to play a me vs. them game. It's great.

Well... I am so excited to hear that you are familiar with my old stompin grounds. I miss it there insanely! It would definitely be cool to meet up sometime. That is also part of the reason why I asked you if your school district was hiring. I'd love nothing more than to move back closer to home. Have a great snowy weekend.

Brianne

Anonymous said...

BTW... did Dingbats open back up? I could have sworn that my aunt said she had gone there to eat. I may be hallucinating because my life is insane. But she sent me a survey that said her favorite place to eat is Dingbats, and I thought it said that she had just been there recently?.?! I don't know. I'll have to ask her.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you during your crazy weather. we're forcasted for rain.