Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow, Snow Go Away...

I just accidently posted this on "Watcha Got Cookin'" and hit publish. I hit "view blog" and then realized my mistake! Geez, I need some sleep!!


The batch of snow that is currently falling here in northeastern OH is falling in seven different states. That's how big this thing is! It's snowing from west of Springfield, IL to the northern panhandle of WV! I'm so ready for the snow to go away! It's not that we've had any super deep snow, just everytime we turn around lately it's doing something with white stuff falling fromt the sky! And now it's also "booger-freezin'" cold, so it's not even fun to play in! All the kids were hoping for a wind chill of 15 below this morning so they would cancel school, but the wind they had predicted never happened, therefore it was a balmy 0 degrees when we wokeup this morning! BRRRRRRRR!!

I was awake for about three hours last night. I fell asleep easy, but then woke-up around 12:45 and didn't go back to sleep until after 3:30! Maybe I'm having sympathy for Inkling and Henry David and the lack of sleep they getting because of their new little Grasshopper! Or maybe I just couldn't shut my mind off once I woke-up. I don't know, but I was ready to scream!! I finally got up and moved to the couch in the family room, because I was afraid that Smart Guy would sense I was awake and he'd wake-up too!

Bee had a new brace made on Tuesday. She wanted her brothers to see how it was made, so we picked them up from school an hour early. She threatened them about laughing at her. They did pretty good. When they did giggle, it was because she had said or done something wierd, not because of what they were seeing. I videoed the process, and I'm planning to get it posted soon so that Grannie and Grandma can experience the whole thing. Bee's had so much done to her in her short life, that she just talks during the whole thing like nothin's happening, and occasionally throws in a question if she doesn't remember something from last time! She's a hoot!!

I have a friend who is in desperate need of prayer right now. I'm not going to elaborate on her story, because it's not mine to share, but please be praying for her. God knows the story.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I like the snow, but I wish it wasn't too cold for the kids to go out and play in it.