Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Trouble She Gets Herself Into

I went down to the basement to put the laundry into the dryer and suddenly heard Bee screaming her head off like someone was trying to strangle her. I could tell she wasn't hurt, so I just hollered up the stairs to see what was going on. She said "I'm stuck" and continued screaming her lungs out. This is what I saw when I got to the top of the stairs. She had climbed up on the stepstool to clean a piece of fruit. When she jumped up to reach the faucet, she apparently kicked the stepstool out from under her. She didn't think about the fact that she was only a few inches from the floor. The camera was on the table so I grabbed it and snapped real quick before the rescue. The funny thing... the first thing she said when her feet hit the ground was "Are you gonna put that on your blog, they'll all think it's cute." Oh my goodness!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is sooo funny!!!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh my...that's too funny!

Nan said...

That is hilarious. I love the picture and her comment!

Anonymous said...

Oh daughter...
she's a character...
I laughed out loud when I read and saw...
Love you
mom

FarmWife said...

I have witnessed the same thing at our house on several occasions. One day it was #1 Son hanging from the kitchen table (he was only 3 inches from the ground).