Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Have No Words...


I know many of you have heard by now that Maria Chapman, the 5-year-old daughter of Steven Curtis and Marybeth Chapman was killed yesterday. Her teenage brother hit her while backing out of the driveway of their home while the family was there. My heart breaks for this family. I cannot even imagine the grief that her big brother is feeling right now. This is one of those things that will probably never make sense to most of us this side of eternity. Please be praying for the Chapman's as they grieve thru this. SCC's manager has created THIS blogsite for people to go to express their condolences to the family. I was on there this morning when there was around 900 comments. When I got on a few hours later, there were already over 5,000 comments left. I hope that by knowing how much they are loved and being prayed for, that they will find some peace. While I type this, the tears are coming back. I ache for them. I don't know them personally (lived on his music thru high school though), but they are an incredible family.

No comments: