Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Hubby's Better Than Your Hubby


Just in case you were beginning to think that your honey's stand a chance against mine, I can now prove you wrong. Here's my Mother's Day from my marvelous man. For those of you that don't know this about me... I absolutely adore the author Janette Oke. Her "Love Comes Softly" series is possibly some of the best books of all times. The above DVD's are those books made into movies. Only the first one is missing, because it was out of stock at the time, but we'll get it a little later. I've seen it a thousand and five times, so that's not currently a problem. I've been wanting these for a long time, so I'm thrilled sick that I finally have them in my possession. Yeah, Smart Guy! Thank you Honey! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom LOVES Janette Oke! She has read several of her books, if not all of them! It was sweet of Smart Guy to get you those DVD's. Husbands who are master surprise givers are awesome! Once in a while, mine will hit the nail on the head with a surprise, and it blows me away. It's the best ever.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Brianne

crt said...

happy mother's day!
so sweet of hubby.

Caslon said...

I love those books! I didn't know they made movies out of them. Hmmmm.
Happy mother's day!!