Thursday, May 8, 2008

This Has Got To Be The Most Oober Cool Playland I Have Ever Seen


I found this while cruising the net looking for playground equipment for our church's play area remodel (hopefully coming soon)! I think it's so fun-looking, although I don't think it's as big as we're wanting! Our play area is used by the Headstart program that is housed in our building and the entire neighborhood uses it on a regular basis, so we're wanting something big enough for several kids at once.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Oh my word!! My kids would think they had died & gone to heaven!! That is AWESOME!!

Lauren said...

So cute... Little Tikes has commercial grade playground equipment, but I bet it's pricey.

Lauren said...

So cute... Little Tikes has commercial grade playground equipment, but I bet it's pricey.