Wednesday, November 5, 2008

7 Wierd Things About Me

Lauren has tagged me! So, I guess I should be a good sport and participate shouldn't I! I'm supposed to tell you guys 7 wierd things about myself. That should be easy...

1. I think leftover chili and spaghetti are fairgame for breakfast. I thought this was normal until I grew-up and left my parents house, now I realize it's more than a little wierd.

2. I've never used a sewing pattern in my life. I just find something similar to what I want to make and hope it'll turn out. I've occasionally had a mystery item in the end!!

3. I've been playing Christmas music for about 3 weeks already, but only when Smart Guy isn't here. He laughs at me and rolls his eyes.

4. I have lived in 7 states during my life. In those 7 states, I've had 17 separate homes. The longest I've lived in one place (other than my childhood home, my parents stayed put) is three years, the shortest 3 months. Ha, and you people thought I was stable!!

5. I've never carried a baby full-term. I've had a 28 weeker, a 32 1/2 weeker, and a 36 weeker.

6. I didn't have an epidural with Bee (the other two were so early they wanted me to have the epi just in case something happened and they had to do a c-section. nothing happened though) and it was an amazing birth that made me feel like one hell of a strong woman. I definitely recommend trying it.

7. The only time of year that I drink coffee beverages is now. I love anything with chocolate and peppermint.


So, are those wierd enough. Hope so!!

4 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

man youve blogged alot today!

Mc Allen said...

boy, you are a strong woman, and I'm right there withcha with the coffee!! Cute family! LA

Kristy said...

I just clicked the link to Kayleigh's blog. What an amazing story really!

Carly Marie said...

I want to apologize for this extremely random post.

I saw that you left a comment on Rachel's blog and I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a candle light HOPE vigil for her and Ryan.

If you would like to, please light a candle for them and take a photo, please know that there is no pressure whatsoever, I just want this family to know that there are people thinking and praying for them all over the world. If you would like to do this you can email me the photo along with your first name and what part of the world you are from. My email address is twenty_six_stars@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God bless you and your family.

Carly x