Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tooth #2

Well, Miss Bee lost tooth #2 this evening. It was barely hangin' on by a thread and she was just leaving it there. I finally told her I was gonna pin her down and pull it myself if she didn't just get it out of there. That did the trick. She had it out about 5 minutes later. I couldn't believe how much it bled. You'd think as loose as it was that it wouldn't have bled at all. The permanent tooth for the tooth she just lost actually popped thru about two weeks ago, right behind the baby tooth. It looked really wierd. Those new teeth are soooo big. I keep wondering how all her new teeth are ever gonna fit into that little tiny mouth.

We drove to Mountain Mom and Grizzley Dad's on Friday after school. We were supposed to drive on over and see our new nephew as soon as we ate dinner, but Prophet had an earache and a runny nose, so we decided we'd better not take the chance. So, we ended up just having a very quiet visit with everyone. Mountain Mom cut my hair Saturday morning, and I love how it turned out. It was in dire need of a cut!! I got to spend lots of time visiting with my little sis-in-law who is about 23 weeks or so pregnant. She's under five feet tall, so she's got a very round little belly. Her belly is absolutely perfect. Get this, she's on her second baby and has NO STRETCH MARKS whatsoever! Her belly could be a model, it's so perfect! I know she's rolling her eyes and laughing at me right now as she reads this!!!

Well, it's time to go in and cuddle with my hubby while we watch some televsion!! Goodnight everyone!! This weeks a crazy one, I probably won't be around much, so have a good week!!

3 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

MADYSON HASNT LOST ANY TEETH YET AND MY OTHER GIRLS DID I THINK AT ABOUT 5! MADY JUST TURNED 5 IN SEPT SO MAYBE SOON. ALEESHA HAD A TOOTH LIKE THAT ONE WHERE IT CAME IN COMPLETELY BEFORE THE OTHER AND THE DENTIST HAD SAID IF THE BABY TOOTH DIDNT FALL OUT THEN HE WOULD JUST PULL IT BUT I KNOW IT LOOKS REALLY WEIRD AND THEY DO LOOK HUGE! I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH THEY BLEED TOO!

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

IVE HAD 3 KIDS AND I HAVE NO STRETCH MARKS EITHER...NOT SURE WHY. I STILL WEAR MY BIKINIS! LOL!

Inkling said...

"little tiny mouth"?!

Size-wise, that may be true. But really, I half expect that little blonde girl of yours to become a traveling speaker/entertainer/politician or someone who has to talk for a living. And whatever job she took, she could probably do it without a microphone, based upon the phone conversations you and I get to have with her in the background. =)

You know I love your kiddos, so don't shoot me please. I mean, we are talking about the same kiddo who at 15 months or so was hollering, "Orange, Orange!" at the top of her lungs from her crib when she was supposed to be napping. Of course, when I went in, she'd hit the deck and pretend to be sleeping. Ornery and adorable at one time. Geez, I love your kiddos.

love, Sara Orange