Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here's a Couple of Projects I Just Recently Finished

These are for my niece whose due to join us in March sometime! Yes, my sil reads this, but she's already seen them anyway. I made a towel and taggie blanket for my new nephew and for Grasshopper, but didn't get pics up of them before I gave them away. I've still got 3 jumpers, a towel, and bunch of burp cloths to make in the next two weeks! Can she do it? Well... I don't have much choice!!

The rag quilt. This was the first one I've ever done. Bee recieved one as a gift from a coworker of Mountain Mom's and I've always wanted to try one, so I finally did it. It was fairly simple, but my hand was in some serious pain the day after I finished it because you have to snip all of the seams a thousand times so they will fray and have the wanted effect.


The taggie blankie!!



This is Divine with the towel I made for my nephew at her baby shower. After previewing this, I also realized that Bee has on the jumper I made just for the shower. I was putting the hem in it as my little sil was bathing the girls (hers and mine) to leave for the shower. Yep, nothing like procrastination is there!!



Here's Inkling with Grasshopper's taggie blanket at her blessing a couple months ago. Geez,that seems so long ago now. I miss her!

No comments: