Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Baby Shower

It seems like everytime I turn around the last few months I'm doin' another baby shower for another little one joining the world. My little sil is due real soon. The doc could actually feel the baby's head when she checked her last Tuesday. When I talked to her this afternoon, she was having contractions, but very sporadically. It could still be days or even weeks. I've got my bag packed and ready to go, so if she calls at 2 am, I can get out of here quick. I'm so looking forward to being there. Hopefully I make it in time. This is her second baby, so she may get here faster this time. Please, baby girl, just let Aunt Grace get there, it's only two hours!!


This was taken of all us girls at the shower. My little sil is the short one with the round belly in the middle! The little girl standing next to Bee is her little girl Nini! The one on the left is Mountain Mom (Smart Guy's mom).

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Aww I hope you are able to be there. My sister in law was in the delivery room when I had my girls. It was a great experience to share.