Friday, February 20, 2009

WARNING... STRONG OPINION AHEAD...

... IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, QUIT READING IMMEDIATELY!!



Ya know what I can't stand? When I go into Bee's kindergarten classroom to help every Wednesday morning and I have to see several little girl's hiney's hanging out of their pants when they sit down on the floor (which they do for quite awhile each day). Please don't put such low cut pants on your little girls with regular length shirts!! I don't want to see your child's plumber's crack! Thank you for listening !!

(No Angela, you're very properly attired daughter is not included in this soapbox. She is always dressed so sweet and little girly)

5 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

actually I thought you were talking about me at first...Mady does have some jeans that are too big and I did go out last week and buy her 3 belts cause she said,"mom, everyone says I need a belt cause my pants keep fallin down"! lol! oh well, apparently I wouldnt of been offended cause I kept on reading even after the warning! lol

Kristy said...

I don't like the low ride jeans either, but I haven't noticed it with any of the kindergartners. I hate seeing young girls dressed like hootchies. It's depressing.

~*~Bre~*~ said...

it's even more fun in 4th grade when they do that and wear a THONG... yes, 4th graders are wearing those, and displaying them proudly. it's so sad!

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

Whatcha sayin Kristy...my daughters a hoochie??? lol

Kristy said...

No not your daughter! lol Lily's pants won't stay up either. Even a 6 slim is too big for her. I was talking about girls dressing like hootchies on purpose.