Thursday, January 17, 2008

Did You Know?

Did you know that after a person vomits a few times that said person's back has a tendency to feel the need for very strong pills to make her life managable? Ouch! Ugh! On the good side though... I do seem to be feeling much better. About noon or so today, I finally noticed a difference! Hallelujah! After talking to my family doctor (while waiting for my Crohn's dr. to call back), I found out that the particular stomach stuff going around town is causing one to run for the potty for 3-6 days! Yuck!

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

it's going around Tulsa as well.

I was ready to chalk it up to lupus or other such issues ..then heard that everyone and their dog has the same symptoms ...

the rest of my family has been spared as well ... so my guess is the immunosuppression medications I'm on made me more vunerable to it.

and yep ... 5 days!

Anonymous said...

yup gramps got it in december and gave it to all of us..