Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random Thoughts

In a half hour, we are off for Bee's first swim lesson. She has a new suit and so far is excited about. Here's hopin' she doesn't decide that the water she normal loves is her greatest enemy as soon as the swim-instructor begins her lesson.

This weather is awesome. Today's the second day in a row of 65 degree weather. Spring fever's gonna be bad when it gets cold again and snows in two days!

Bowzer has decided that the chocolate lab down the street in his biggest enemy. He goes crazy every time they walk by. If we ever happen to run into each other walkin' down the street at the same time... well, let's not think about it. I don't get it. Dogs walk down the street all the time, most of them don't bother him, but for some reason this one freaks him out. Maybe because it's the only one near his size. Who knows!!

D.K. went off and forgot his reading chart this morning. Oops! Unfortunately I have to take the blame for it too. I asked him to do something just as he was putting it into his folder! At least he remembered his lunch!

I've been going thru the kids drawers and closets and removing stuff for the give away box. Bee especially has way too much stuff. She could actually wear a different outfit for about three weeks thanks to Cleanin' Cuz's hand-me-downs. I've already taken stuff out and given it away once. The load is driving me crazy, so we're down-sizin' again. It makes me crazy knowing that my little girl has so much and that the little girls who come thru the line to get dinner on Sunday evenings very often have the same things on or they're too small. I think ten everyday outfits and 3 dresses is plenty for one child to wear, so that's we're tryin' for!

Well, we gotta go! Have a blessed day by blessing someone else's day!

No comments: