Thursday, January 17, 2008

Found

I'm so happy. About two months ago, we lost a dvd folder holding about 40 dvds. We looked everywhere for it. I regularly take it over to church with the mini player for the kids to watch while I cook for the meal on Sunday evening. We also take it in the car anytime we travel. I thought I'd either left it at church and someone lifted it or that it had fallen out of the car. I'd pretty much resigned myself to the loss of all those DVD's. Then.... last night while I was sitting on the couch watching American Idol, I suddenly remembered where they were. We checked and yes indeedy, there sat that wonderful black, fake-leather case full of shiny DVDs. Apparently when I was cleaning up one time, I picked up the case and put it behind the entertainment center! It's strange how we've looked all over town for those crazy things for two months, and in a split second, (when I was so totally not thinking about them) I suddenly had an "aha" moment!

BTW, I'm calling the doc today. I've been sick since Sunday afternoon and no one else in my house has caught it yet. This is telling me that it's not a stomach bug, but probably my Crohn's disease. Here's hopin' I can get over this fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man I'm saying prayers for you..I hope that it's not the crohn's acting up again..Hugs.

Trevor Harden said...

off subject entirely, keep the dress or donate it if you don't need it anymore. Kalli has more than she will ever need, but thanks for asking. (and this is Amy, not Trevor)