Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Out of Commission

Well, I know I've been absent for awhile. Since Sunday I've been sick with the stomach crap and have been doing just that quite often since with the occasional hurl thrown in for good measure! There have been a few times I've been ready to curl-up in a little ball and forget the world. For those of you that don't know, I have Crohn's disease. This disease causes gut annoyances all the time, so I'm used to running to the porcelain throne on a regular basis. The difference is that I don't usually feel sick at the same time and as soon as the job is done, I'm fine for awhile. Not so much this week! I'm just waiting for another member of my family to join the fun! So far, so good, but I'm sure it won't last! I think I may be on the mend, but I don't want to jinx it!

Thankfully I'm married to the wonderful man that God sent my way. He's taken up the slack and done everything this week! Thank you Honey!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, sweetie... so sorry crohn's is rearing its ugliness again.... hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

sending prayers up you begin to feel better, and gain your strength back