Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fall Deco Time

Okay, before you look at the time and say, "why is she still up?" Yes, I'm still up. I can't sleep. I have no desire to sleep. I'm not the least bit sleepy at this point. I'm not sure, but it could have something to do with the fact that the last three nights I've been so doped up on allergy pills that I've gone to sleep around 9:00 (way, way early for me) and gotten up after 8:00 the next morning. That's way more sleep than normal for me.

Anyway, I need opinions from y'all! This is the centerpiece I did for fall this year on my dining room table. Does it seem like too much goin' on at once? Mom, help!!! I really need everyone's opinion on this!! Of course, it may be changed by the time I get them since this is the middle of the night on Saturday and many of you don't do much on your blogs on Sunday! But let me know, I can always change it back if I do mess with it!! I like it, but it seems rather busy at the same time!! I promise you will not hurt my feelings if you think it's crazy busy!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally think it looks really pretty!! But we've already discussed the fact that I'm as big of a fall fanatic as you are! :)

Butterfly

Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

I think it's beautiful. It's the size of my whole dining room table, but still pretty and festive. I need to dig out my decorations and do something to spruce up my place..

Dreaming again said...

beautiful!!

you need to come hang the paintings in my house for me ..and decorate. I've been here since November and still have white walls. I'm useless in this arena.