Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm a Bad Blogger Girl

Well, everyone, I feel like I've been an absent friend here lately. Since June or so I've barely made time to post anything at all. Life has been happening around me and in order to keep up with it, something has to go. I've actually contemplated saying goodbye to the blog world, but alas the addiction is too strong to leave entirely. I realize that I've come to love all you guys and would miss you dearly if I didn't get on here regularly to catch up.

That said, last weekend we went to Mom and Dad's and I'm just now getting around to posting pics of the weekend. We had a good time. It was actually supposed to have been our family reunion weekend, where the entire family, aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins' kids, etc. get together in one town and eat together for every meal, sit around and talk, go to the pumpkin patch, and other fun things, BUT somehow this year half the family was missing. Those of us that were together had a good time catching up, but I really missed those of you that weren't there. Hopefully next year things will be worked out and we can be a family again. The pictures of Saturday night at the cookout didn't turn out as it was getting dark by that time. But here's some from the rest of the weekend.


My little bro!

Typical Uncey, falls asleep everytime!!

My grandma!

My mom and dad relaxing with everyone!!

My little sis-in-law... she'll probably try to hack into my blog to get this off of here when she see's this!! Oh well, it won't be the first time I've gotten in trouble for something I put on my blog!!

D.K. can fall asleep anywhere, even the middle of the dining room floor!


The one and only pic of the wienie roast that somewhat turned out!

Miss Libby Loo... she hasn't really been eating smurfs, just a blue marker while she and Bee were coloring. Give her a break, she's only 21 months old and apparently they really do taste good!!

Our trip to Curtis Orchard on Sunday! We fed the goats, played on the playground, did the maze, in which Bee totally freaked out, and had fresh apple cider donuts and apple cider!









This pic cracks me up. We didn't have any change to get grain from the machines to feed the goats, so Bee started picking up all the grain off the ground that everyone else had dropped so she could still feed the goats. She even picked it up for a little boy that was standing there and put it into his hands. It was so funny.






These are Sunday night out at the state park close to where my parents live. I grew up going to this park alot. I love that I get to share it with our kids.