Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ya Know It's High Time To Clean...

...when you pick up the throw rugs in your kitchen and you can hear the junk from them hitting the floor and feeling it hit your feet. Yah.... my name is Grace and I'm a horrible housekeeper. Of course I could blame it on the fact that I just had surgery last Friday, but the fact of the matter is that my pain has been really good since Wednesday or so, I just can't get my energy back. I have a definite case of the blahs right now. I just can't get motivated to get up and go right now! So for the past hour or so, I've been trying to get some cleaning done, but my house is soooo bad that it's gonna take Smart Guy and I both several hours to get it done. Of course, my children are all big enough to help, so they will all be coming inside around 7:45 and helping get this pigsty in order. So, off to get some more done!!

10:05 Update We all worked for about a 1/2 hour picking things up and putting things away! The house looks a thousand times better. I feel so much better! I can relax a little bit now!

1 comment:

crt said...

that's why i don't have rugs in the kitchen. :-)