Thursday, November 30, 2006

Can't Help It, I Have To

You'll all love this, but Farmwife you'll be especially pleased....

So, Smart Guy and the boys went for their semi-monthly trip to Chuck E. Cheese (ya know the fun place straight from hades) this evening. I told Bee that if she was nice when the boys left, that her and I would go to McDs for lunch tomorrow while the boys were at school (hopefully there is school tomorrow). I personally believe in bribery in its purest form. She was great when they left. Told them "bye, see ya later" and everything. So, her and I were sitting at our kitchen table a short while after they left working on Christmas cards when she said, "We don't have boy time do we Mommy?" I said "Nope, why not?" She said, "Because we're girls." So, I said, "So, what do we have?" Expecting an answer like ... oh I don't know "girltime". No way, not my girl who been taught the anatomically correct words for all body parts. Without missing a beat and without even looking up from her coloring, she said... "'ginas." I immediately called my mom who thought it one for the books. I'm so proud.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

http://nudge-nudge.blogspot.com/2006/03/if-you-give-mom-mop.html

There's the link for the Give a Mom a Mop...enjoy.

And way to go Bee! She and Baby Girl may be cut from the same bolt.