Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Crossing the Road

This is what my mom has referred to as "crossing the road"....

Me- "What letter is that on your arm?"

Bee- "K"

Me- "Did you talk about the letter K at school today?"

Bee- "Yep. We colored a kangaroo."

Me- "Why did you color a kangaroo?"

Bee- "Because it starts with the letter K ... kangaroos bounce around like this (she proceeds
to bounce crazyily around the room) Mommy, they bounce like this ... kangaroos like to
bounce ... kangaroos can bounce high ... I can bounce high like a kangaroo ... my friend had a
a boo-boo on her ear at school today."

Me- "Did she, what happened to her?"

Bee- "I don't know. She can bounce like a kangaroo too!!"

This is normal everyday conversation with a three year old living in your house, but for some reason having a kangaroo in the conversation and having Bee bouncing like Tigger all over the upstairs as this conversation took place made it funnier than usual!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can totally relate - my little Princess is 4... and conversations with her bounce from one topic to another pretty fast. If you're not paying attention, you can get lost!

Lauren said...

That sounds SO much like my nieces, who are 5 and 3.