Tuesday, November 28, 2006

O The Weather Out West is Frightful, but The Fire Is So Required to Stay Warm

We all need to take the time to pray for our friends Temera, Ang, and Inkling...and all the others out in the northwest where the snow, temps, and power lines are all fallin' at the same time. Temera especially as this is already a hard time for her wo/ her beloved Beluga and her hubby by her side. Pray also for their families, some of which are also hunkered down in other places waiting this thing out!! Pray that they stay warm and protected 'til it's all blown past!!

*for those of you that read this post earlier, yes I did have "east" in the title before...what can i say, I still have to do the whole "N-ever, E-at, S-our, W-atermelon" thingy while I point my finger in a circle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Grace..When oldman winter comes knocking on your door I hope it's a gentle tap..

The sun is shining I'll be posting more pictures this evening.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

It might be easier if you just to remember "NEWS"... That is how the word came to be...It was a forcast for the farmers in the North, East, West and South! Thanks for all the prayers!!!