Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oh Please!!!

Well, at the ripe ole age of 3 1/2, my beautiful, little daughter, whom I cherish more than life itself, has developed a new cry. Now, I'm not sure what has prompted this particular sound. It seemed to start over the weekend when my mom called me so I could here her crying after she watched Skip die on the movie My Dog Skip. I had never heard that sound come from her before. I've heard it a couple times today. She is doing it now, she's in bed and does not wanna be there. Personally I think she likes this new sound and is experimenting with it to see how far it will get her! I'm sure it got lots of hugs and attention at Granny and Pa's house over the weekend. So far, here at home, it got a " Get over it, little Girlfriend" and it got her little bahooney (that's butt in our home...not because we don't like the word butt...because we like the word bahooney... this was coined by my best friend Ruby) walked to her room and put into bed. Bowzer has taken his place at the foot of her bed, so she should be off to dream land soon. Oh no..I just heard her say, "no, don't get up" and then her door shut. Apparently Bowz tried to make a break for it. Poor guy!! If he barks to get out of her room after she falls asleep, I will have to take him to the pound!!!

1 comment:

Inkling said...

She's just practicing to be the next drama royalty in your house. Maybe I'll call you and see if she will give me the pitiful sound over the phone.

BTW, clever name for Albert's second mommy and your other best friend.