Thursday, November 23, 2006

Inkling's Thanksgiving!!

Don't forget to think about Inkling on this first holiday away from us. We all miss her incredibly. Thank you to Temera and Ang for allowing her the chance to see her family's faces today. Henry David was out buying a turkey breast when I was talking to her last night because she's still sick and can't go out today to see anyone today. Pray that this first American Thanksgiving with Henry David will provide memories to last a lifetime. I love you, Inkling!!! I miss you!! Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite orange headed friend!!!!

2 comments:

Inkling said...

You are too wonderful, and I miss you too!

Jed, Tim, or Tom - whatever you want to call him - is completing his thawing procedure in my sink. Henry David was sent out to get a turkey breast because it's easier to thaw, just the right size for two people, and there are no gross "innard" to discard. But he came home with a small turkey - a whole one. So, I have to get up the courage in a couple of hours to take his plastic off, get rid of the gross parts, and handle him. Did I mention I abhor raw meat? This is the part of Thanksgiving that was always left to the grown-ups in my family. I am the grown-up now, and that's just positively scary. =)

Tell your family I send my hellos and hugs. I hope you all have a wonderful and very special Thanksgiving together today. Isn't it fun to be able to go to your parents without having to drive for a year?! I can just picture the fun in their house right now. Jesse Girl isn't going to know what to do with herself today.

I love you too!

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Hope the day was wonderful.....And we are greatful we could do something to bring Inkling home if only virtual ways.