Saturday, November 25, 2006

Insight into me....

Here's just one of the random things that I do. I decided at 9:30 tonight that not only did each of my children need a bath, they also needed haircuts. It is now 10:45, the boys are both asleep, but Bee is wide awake after having just finished her haircut. Oh, well, at least they're all fresh, clean, and trimmed up. Don't worry Inkling, I only trimmed Bee's hair this time. She's wants to put it in a ponytail this summer...we'll see. Oh yah, don't forget, Mountain Mom and Grizzley Dad are still here. Only I would cut everyone's hair when my mother-in-law, the licensed beautician, is here!!!

5 comments:

Inkling said...

Thank you. You know how I like long hair. Though her little pixie cut you do is always adorable. I can't believe your kiddos were up that late though. Are you crazy? =) Oh well, you can always let their grandparents deal with their needing-a-nap-ness later. Isn't that what they are for?

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one that gave haircuts at strange hours. Nice to know I'm not alone in this endeavor.

Lauren said...

My hubby's been asking for a haircut all weekend. I rolled my eyes when I was practically bedridden.
Any volunteers to fly to TN to cut hair? He even cleans up, but somehow the $10-$15 we're saving a month is just.... well, invisible. But at least he can flirt with his hairdresser without getting into trouble!

Grace said...

Smart Guy is the kind who can grow a full head of hair and a beard in about a week, so he always changing his look...much to the chagrin of our Staff Parish Committe at church. Last Saturday night we shaved his head. With just a small amount of hair left above his forehead, above one ear, and a plug in the back, the clippers died. haha Bee just stood their and giggled.

Grace said...

Hey