Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cute Bras

This afternoon, Bee lifted her shirt, pointed to her non-exsistent breasts and said "Mommy, when I get big like you will these stick out?" I said "Yes Bee they will, why?" She said, "Because I want to get a new bra like you did the other day, a really cute one."

Okay, can I just say I didn't see that one coming. It was all I could do not to bust out laughing at her seriousness about the whole thing! She can't possibly grow up this fast.

She brought me one of her teddy bears to sleep with tonight if the monsters come while I sleep tonight.

The entire clan is currently asleep on our bedroom floor. That means that there are six warm bodies breathing in here right now. They all know this has been a rough day and I think they just felt the need to be near us.

The alarm clock isn't set. The boys don't have school and Smart Guy doesn't have to go into the office until later to pack up.

The kids, Bowz, and I head for Mom and Dad's tomorrow afternoon until next Thursday. We will get to see Inkling while we're there. Have I mentioned lately that I can't wait to see her?

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so glad you and Inkling will get to see eachother. I hope we have family campouts some day. Right now, Baby Bear thinks our room is party central. She'll even say "night night" and pull the covers over her head, but 3 seconds later she's tossing or climbing or kicking.

crt said...

have fun with inkling!

Anonymous said...

bee is posting now? wow she is growin' up..Yahoo bee...

Bee you just wait a bit longer..Tank tops are the "in" thing right now.