Sunday, June 24, 2007

We're home and packing up a storm. Between my MIL, my SIL, and myself, the kitchen is almost done. We're gonna go thru the house one room at a time until it's done. We're gonna drive over to mom and dad's on Tuesday for dinner and relaxing time. I probably won't post much this week, if at all. We actually move on Saturday, and it maybe a few days or a couple weeks before we get our internet up and running at the new house. I'll try to go to Smart Guy's office or the library and let everyone know how it's going sometime next week, but I'm not promising anything. I'll try to keep up with everyone, but we'll see.

Please pray for us as it's gonna be a stressful week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are home safe. De-stress and when you get to the new house pretend it's christmas as you unpack your things. How on earth did Santa know to get you those things. LOL..Ok maybe I'm warped..Try try not stressing. hugs and more hugs..

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

love you and let us know your okay as soon as possible.Be safe-kisses

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Try to keep safe and sane. As always you're in my thoughts and prayers. ~hugs~

Caslon said...

Will pray. I hope everything goes well for you.

Nan said...

Hope everything goes well.
Cate

Anonymous said...

I've moved MANY times. I know how stressful it is. You will be in my prayers extra this week!! I hope everything goes smoothly.

About my hedgehog, yes he is spiney when you touch him. But, he doesn't have the jagged parts on the end of his quills how porcupines do, so they don't hurt. He is also only 5 weeks old (the breeder should have weaned him at 6-7 weeks then sold him at 8-9 weeks so he is VERY young), and he doesn't have the instinct to curl up when you touch him like the older hedgies do. He is a very sweet baby, and I hope that he makes it. Every other hedgehog I've seen, I also had one other one, will curl when you touch them, and then uncurl when they get used to you. Murray isn't like that at all.

As far as going back to your blog to find out about your surgeries; no, I didn't go back that far, but I did know about everything from a couple of the other posts you made!

Sorry this is so long! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hopefully more people will find me!

Talk to you when you return to the blogger world! Good Luck with everything. God Bless you and your family!

Dreaming again said...

rain rain go away ... but don't come again another day.

I realize if we go into a drought I won't feel that way ...but right now it's hard to think that way.

I'm so sick of clouds and rain drops!


ugh

you're in my prayers this week!! take care of yourself as you're moving this week. Please!