Friday, April 20, 2007

Hey guys, it' actually me this time, so it'll be short. I've seen the dr. They have moved my appt. with the Indi dr. up to Monday, and in the meantime they are taking me back in to do basically the same surgery as last time, except this time they are going to leave the drains in and cut them flush with my skin to keep it draining right until she can see me on Monday. Please pray that I don't focus on what I'll go through when they take those drains out again. Trust me when I say it's horrible.
Thanks for the love and prayers.

I got your gift today Farm Fairy on my way out the door to the dr. Thank you!

7 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

just aren't words to express how I'm feeling right now. Praying till my heart stops hurting. ~hugs~

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

I love dearly my friend....

Anonymous said...

You have lots of love and prayers from here. I just can't believe it came back so fast. Which means it was not completely gone, right? Just do everything they ask you to do and pray that Monday will get here in a hurry! I hope you feel the hugs I am sending your way. Love, nlt

Anonymous said...

Grace anything I can do Here?? Rattle some cages?

Let me know ok?

Marianne said...

Grace and Smart Guy...
Praying for you right now... please keep us posted ... we love you guys and your family...
marianne and family

Caslon said...

so so so sorry to hear this Grace!

I'm praying for you, and your family.

Lauren said...

I know I don't have to tell you this, but what you're going through really sucks. You are in my prayers!!!!!!!!