Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just An Update

I just wanted to let you all know that I am sick again. Pain is back. Abcess is growing again. I have a fever. Smart Guy is typing this because I can not sit on my butt. I go to the doctors tomorrow - I hope that they will send me to Indy. They have washed their hands of me here. "I am their Problem Child" - nice words - huh ?

If I am put in the hospital - Inkling will give an update.

It is gonna be a rough weekend - Smart guy has a weekend trip with the confirmands - 2 hours away. The kids will be seperated in church members homes.

Good night. I love you guys.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

This is SO NOT what I wanted to read!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Grace!!!! Are you taking your meds?? My heart aches for you. I was so in hopes that you were on the mend. Love you!!! nlt

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father,
Please watch over my friend Grace. Heavenly Father she is plagued with an ugly disease, and at times is losing patience with temporal bound humans for their lack of compassion, love and nurturement that you give us daily. Father her business here is not done, she has three beautiful children that need her desperately, and a husband who is utterly devoted to her and you. She is a good person Heavenly Father, who needs your hands of warmth, your light to shine through her, and your soft still voice, to reassure her that all will be well. Bless her Father, and let her feel your presence.
In the name of your son Jesus Christ.
Amen

crt said...

oh grace, lifting you and yours up to our gracious father. let us know if they move you to indy.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Oh dear,no! We are all saying prayers for this to pass and you to mend. I wish we could all be there to take care of you. Anything we can do? Are you on your meds? All my love and prayers.

Nan said...

Grace, Hoping you will be healed and healthy soon. You are in my prayers.
Cate