Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Got A Package

Okay you wonderful blogger babes, who out there knows about the precious package I have waiting for me at home? Anyone, anyone? Whatever it is and whoever did it... I can't wait to see it tomorrow when Smart Guy brings the boys back over here after school for the weekend. Thank you!! I love you guys!

Please pray for me as I attempt to write a letter to the committee at church that has so messed this up... pray that I do it in a loving (ha) manner like my heart knows I should and don't just spew blame and profanity like my mind wants me to.

Last night's dinner at Red Lobster was great. I had the butterflied shrimp, baked potatoe, salad, and one roll like I'd planned and it tasted so good. They have the best tartar sauce of any place on the planet. I use that instead of cocktail sauce and even put it on my potatoe... wierd I know... my mom does it too and my grandma always did it too... I'm wierd by genetics what can I say!!! While we were at the restaurant, Bee told three different people that came to our table that "Jesus died on the cross, and my room is pink and purple." It was very funny... and people call me random. After we ate, Dad brought Bee back to the house and Mom and I went shopping. I bought 2 pairs of capris, one pair of jeans, and a cute little shirt and Mom bought me two pairs of shoes.... I'm gonna try to post a picture of the shoes later, they're awesome. By that time I was pooped (bad choice of words... we'll say I was exhausted) and hurting so we climbed in the van and came home. It was nice to be out in public again.

Please pray for Smart Guy as he heads to that committe meeting tonight... it won't be easy!! Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Hopefully, we can go out to dinner sometime next week.

Looking forward to your "new stuff"

Not looking forward to tonight.

Smart Guy

Inkling said...

Praying. With tears. And a few words that would probably get me grounded or my mouth washed out with soap.

Anonymous said...

praying for your meeting and your travels.

I wish for you to have a great time remaining with your mother. I'll be posting something for you in a bit.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh dear...my heart kind of seized up at the mention of that meeting. I hope their hearts lead them more than their heads. Continuing to pray for you guys.

Caslon said...

So glad you are up and feeling more like yours self. You are still in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well with the meeting.