Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Really, I Am

I'm feeling helpless tonight. I feel like saying "I'll be praying for you" seems so inadequate. That's the typical answer when someone is struggling with an issue. It seems so cheesy. It's kinda like asking "How are you?" and not really listening for the answer. It's just something you say when you don't know what else to say. I have a friend who needs me desparately right now and there's nothing I can physically do for her right now. I told her I'd be on my knees for her tonight. I mean it. I will be. I know I can't change her situation, for it involves the freedom of choice by another human being, but I can let her know that I love her, and even more than me.... God loves her and is always there with her. I'm praying for her... really, I am.

No comments: