Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ugh!!

Let's just pretend that y'all are a big field in which I've just ran into to scream my cotton-pickin' lungs out, okay... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Okay, I wish I was done feeling frustrated, but alas I'm not! Can't tell ya why! Just suffice it to say that there are two things just twisting my gut and making me want to tell a few people off right now!!

Thanks for listenin'!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need to talk talk you know where to find me :)

Anonymous said...

OK. You know you can't leave it the way you did without us wondering and curious as can be. Please share. It's good to have a senior citizen as a shoulder, huh? Love, nlt

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh, Grace. Like you haven't been through enough! I suggest finding a nice big pillow and having that scream!

Dreaming again said...

Hey, if you need the scream to be louder ... try a megaphone!

You're in my prayers sista friend!

Angie said...

hey...i can have rusty "dispatch" some people for you before he leaves for Africa...