Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Ultimate in "Slug"

How's this for the ultimate in "slugness"? We had spaghetti made with ground turkey and whole wheat noodles for lunch after church this afternoon. Since it was "healthy", I gave the leftovers to Bowz. I put the skillet in front of him and he never bothered to even stand up to eat it. He ate it all laying down. He, of course, loved it! Now I can save some dishwashing soap on the pan, I just put it right back into the cupboard it was so clean and shiny!!!! (That's for Mountain Mom, who gags at the thought of allowing a dog to lick the food off of dishes!! Hey, if you put them in the dishwasher, they will get clean. Besides, dog slobber is cleaner than human slobber anyday.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Grace...My VERY first time of commenting on your blog thanks to that wonderful grand-dog!! I'm sitting here staring at the picture & then realizing that Bowser was enjoying dinner from a human skillet!! UCK!!! Then I read your comment about Mountain Mom & cracked up!!! Have a great night I love you so much!!

Mountain Mom

Lauren said...

I've been tempted to get a dog many times as I scraped dishes after dinner.... and I even have a garbage disposal!

Bowz looks like the epitome of a content dog.