Saturday, February 3, 2007

In My Own House

Hello everyone... I am currently sitting in my own home blogging. I talked Smart Guy into borrowing his laptop from the office to bring home for the evening. I won't be able to keep it here because this is the one that runs his power point stuff for the youth, but at least I can drag it back and forth to have here in the evenings.

Oh yah, in Jessie's defense... I did invite her up on the couch with me when she was here with Mom and Dad last weekend. I had forgotten about that. She probably considered that a permanent invite.

Well, since I already posted earlier this evening I have nothing to write for now!! It's sure nice to know that if I need to though, I can. Later taters!!

BTW.... go Bears!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for the momment you have a computer..hope you have a goodnight's rest..

hugs
ang

Lauren said...

hey... didn't you mention awhile back that you have a super bowl story to share??? something involving a proposal?